1. Payment - We request cash payment at pickup. Goats must be paid in full before they leave our farm.
2. All goats must be picked up within 2 weeks. We have so much going on here, unfortunately we cannot hold goats indefinitely.
3. While we do offer to answer follow up questions and help when we can, we are not a licensed veterinarian. If you have a health emergency contact a vet.
4. We do not offer discounts.
5. We reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone, for any reason.
6. All goats will come disbudded, vaccinated and tattooed.
7. We offer no guarantees. This applies to milking, show records, scurs, health issues past 24 hours post pickup, etc. We cannot control the quality of care once the goat leaves so we are unable to provide a guarantee past that point.
8. We do not offer delivery. Goats must be picked up at the farm or transport arranged by the buyer.
9. Unregistered goats will not come with papers, no exceptions. All of our goats are purebred and will be 100% Nigerian Dwarf but we do not offer papers on pet goats (wethers).
10. When goats cross a state line a health certificate is required. We are happy to do this at buyer's expense.
11. We do not offer any breeding services.
12. Pickup - If you bring children with you to pick up your new goat, we request that those children stay with their parents at all times and act respectfully. This is purely for safety reasons, we don't want anyone to get hurt. Well behaved children are more than welcome to come along for pickup.
Purchasing a goat from us is easy: Contact me to reserve the goat you want. I'll mark he/she as sold and we'll set a date for pickup. We do not require a deposit, but we do require customers to set a pickup day and time. We do not have the ability to offer open hours where folks can come at their leisure. If something changes and you cannot make it to your pickup time PLEASE let us know and we can set up an alternate pickup time for you. I'll have any applicable paperwork available for you at pickup. It's a good idea to bring a large sized dog crate to transport your new family member in.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. The contact form below is the best way to reach us because we do not have cell phone signal at our farm. Email is the best way to reach us. We will respond to all inquiries in a timely manner. Thank you for your interest in our herd!